For an enjoyable visitor experience, the Château de Compiègne provides free discovery tools for the collections, suited to everyone.
(Free of charge, subject to availability, upon presentation of an identity document)
- Hearing loop at the reception desk
- Hearing loop that can be adapted for individual audio guides
- Hearing loop that can be adapted for audiophones for guided tours
- Sound amplifiers that can be adapted for individual audio guides
- Information sheets in the rooms in large print
- Presentation sheet on the Château in Braille
- Tactile boards to supplement the audio guide
- Access ramp at the ticket desk
- Lift to the Historic Apartments and the Museum of the Second Empire
- Four pushchairs
- Twenty folding seats
- One folding wheelchair
Visits adapted to visitors with mental, visual or hearing disabilities (including visits in French Sign Language) are available for groups (information and reservations through the cultural department).